Ameryth: In The Hands of Fate
Answer these questions from the perspective of your new character. Write your answers down and give them to me for safe-keeping.
1. What is your full name?
2. How would you describe your physical appearance?
3. Do you have any peculiar habits?
4. Who is your family and where are they?
5. Who or what do you treasure most?
6. What is your greatest regret?
7. What frightens you?
8. What interests you?
9. Do you have any secrets?
10. Are you rational or impulsive?
11. Are you sophisticated or superstitious?
12. How strong is your faith?
13. Are you confident in your abilities?
14. Why did you take up your profession?
Finally, now that you have a good idea of who your character is and what he or she is capable of, you have the option to write a short story about your character’s history. This can be anything from some recent event to a decades-old flashback. This is entirely optional, but the players who take the time to write a story are granted an additional Fate Point for their character at the beginning of the game.